NPR recently published an interesting piece on how some researchers are developing ways to leverage day-to-day medical information as a means of personalizing medical care. This is obviously an important approach – whether or not you take the full-on big data approach drug researchers are – and I found the case studies it cited to be quite interesting.
- MIT Review: 5 Big Predictions for Artificial Intelligence in 2017
- Vox: Brain activity is too complicated for humans to decipher. Machines can decode it for us.
- Beckers: Top 10 themes from the 2017 J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
- A Look At The Role Of EMRs In Personalized Medicine
- Forbes: First FDA Approval For Clinical Cloud-Based Deep Learning In Healthcare